Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Film Update

Things have been really challenging to gel together lately, but this is what 'Pneumochill' looks like currently.
Though I tried to buff up on rigging experience over the summer, I've learned a great deal on this current model. Due to some unforseen....explosions, I ended up having to strip out all the rigging save for the face, destroying all the animation I did up until this point. I'm currently working on animation and lighting, which I would consider much more fun to do.
That deadline is mighty scary to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment